Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. The act or an instance of mooring.
2. A place where a ship or aircraft may be moored.
3. A charge for mooring.
1. (Nautical Terms) a place for mooring a vessel
2. (Nautical Terms) a charge for mooring
3. (Nautical Terms) the act of mooring
1. a place for mooring.
2. a charge or payment for the use of moorings.
3. an act or instance of mooring or the state of being moored.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||moorage - a fee for mooring|
fee - a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
|2.||moorage - a place where a craft can be made fast|
|3.||moorage - the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes|
arrival - the act of arriving at a certain place; "they awaited her arrival"