Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
Related to movableness: moveable
mov·a·blealso move·a·ble (mo͞o′və-bəl)
1. Possible to move: a movable stove; a movable rock.
2. Varying in date from year to year: a movable holiday.
3. Law Of or relating to personal property (that is, property that can be moved).
1. Something, especially a piece of furniture, that can be moved.
2. movables Law Personal property.
mov′a·bil′i·ty, mov′a·ble·ness n.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||movableness - the quality of being movable; capable of being moved or rearranged|
mobility - the quality of moving freely
portability - the quality of being light enough to be carried
looseness - the quality of movability by virtue of being free from attachment or other restraints