Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to movableness: moveable
mov·a·blealso move·a·ble (mo͞o′və-bəl)
1. Possible to move: a movable stove; a movable rock.
2. Varying in date from year to year: a movable holiday.
3. Law Of or relating to personal property (that is, property that can be moved).
1. Something, especially a piece of furniture, that can be moved.
2. movables Law Personal property.
mov′a·bil′i·ty, mov′a·ble·ness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||movableness - the quality of being movable; capable of being moved or rearranged|
mobility - the quality of moving freely
portability - the quality of being light enough to be carried
looseness - the quality of movability by virtue of being free from attachment or other restraints
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.