Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to myeloid: erythroid, lymphoid, myeloid leukemia, myeloid metaplasia, Myeloid cells, myeloid sarcoma
1. Of, relating to, or derived from the bone marrow.
2. Of or relating to certain blood cells, including granulocytes, monocytes, and sometimes erythrocytes and platelets but excluding lymphocytes, that are thought to derive from a common progenitor in the bone marrow.
3. Of or relating to the spinal cord.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
(Anatomy) of or relating to the spinal cord or the bone marrow
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. pertaining to the spinal cord.
2. pertaining to or resembling bone marrow.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||myeloid - of or relating to bone marrow|
|2.||myeloid - of or relating to the spinal cord|
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
a. rel. a la médula espinal o similar a la médula espinal o a la médula ósea;
___ tissue → médula roja.
English-Spanish Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012