References in periodicals archive ?
A five-day seminar on the National Accounting Standards for accountants and financial professionals of the Turkmenistan's Ministry of Finance and local insurance organizations has started in Ashgabat.
Marenm LLP, a national accounting and advisory firm, announced a merger with Cornerstone Accounting Group, an accounting and assurance firm focused on the real estate industry, with headquarters in NYC.
The newest addition to the outstanding Edward Elgar Publishing's 'The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics Series', and the collaborative editorial work of academicians and economists Krl-Gustaf Lofgren and Chuan-Zhong Li, "Green National Accounting And Sustainability" is a 768-page compendium featuring informed and informative articles by leading researchers and experts in the field of economics.
There has been a steady growth of interest in applying national accounting ideas to economic activity that occurs outside markets.
Muscat , May 25 (ONA) Deliberations of a seminar on the application of the National Accounting System 2008 in West Asia Region resumed today.
Nouri Jouini said thatAaTunisia's statistical priorities focused particularly on important sectors such as methodologies surveys for employment, the revision of methods of calculating poverty indicators, revision of the national accounting system, development of business statistics, monitoring of economic conditions, the revision of statistical classifications and the distribution and access to statistical information.
The rationales behind the adoption were 1) to effectively manage national assets and reflect them in national accounting, 2) to clearly show net national assets to help citizens understand the country's current fiscal situation, 3) to promote more responsible budget spending through project specific cost analyses, 4) to use various financial analysis methods of the new accounting system in making fiscal decisions and responding to fiscal situation changes, and 5) to raise transparency and management competence of the government's financial activities through double-entry bookkeeping.
It presents 18 analytical tables summarizing the principal national accounting aggregates based on official detailed national accounts data for 200-plus countries and areas of the world, from 1970 to 2007.
Paul Samuelson described national accounting as a "great invention of the twentieth century--without (which) macroeconomics would be adrift in a sea of unorganized data" (cited on p.
With this addition, the proverb covers various problems faced by National Accounting which are the subject of this book.
China: The "China Green National Accounting Study Report 2004," released by the State Environmental Protection Administration of China (SEPA) and the National Bureau of Statistics in August, is the first time that environmentally adjusted GDP has been accounted for by China.
National Accounting & Tax Symposium, Baltimore, MD
Dictionary browser ?
- Nathan Birnbaum
- Nathan George Jean
- Nathan Hale
- Nathaniel Bailey
- Nathaniel Bowditch
- Nathaniel Currier
- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Nathans Daniel
- nation assistance
- Nation Carry Amelia Moore
- Nation of Islam
- National Academy of Sciences
- national accounting
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- national agreement
- National Air Mobility System
- national anthem
- National Archives and Records Administration
- national assembly
- National Assembly for Wales
- national assistance
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
- national bank
- National Baseball Hall of Fame
- National Basketball Association
- National Bureau of Standards
- national capital
- national cemetery
- national censorship
- national championships
- national church
- National City
- National Climatic Data Center
- national code
- national command
- National Command Authorities
- national commander
Full browser ?
- National Access
- National Access & Scaffolding Confederation
- National Access and Rescue Centre
- National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
- National Access Awareness Week
- National Access Consortium Western Cape
- National Access Customer Centers
- National Access Fee
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Accessible Apartment Clearinghouse
- National Accessible Reading Assessment Projects
- National Accident Helpline
- National Accident Insurance Underwriters, Inc.
- National Accident Sampling System
- National Accommodation Association of South Africa
- National Accord for Raising Productivity and Quality
- National account
- National account
- National Account Index
- National Account Manager
- National Account Profile
- National Account Proposal System
- National Account Service Center
- National Account Service Company LLC
- National Account Service Manager
- National Account Services
- National Account Systems
- National Account Team
- National Accountability Bureau
- National Accountability Group
- national accounting
- National Accounting Standards for Commercial Organizations
- National Accounts
- National Accounts Department
- National Accounts Working Group
- National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine
- National Accreditation Authority
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- National Accreditation Board
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- National Accreditation Commission
- National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation of Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation of Measurement and Sampling
- National Accreditation Program
- National Accreditation Standards
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- National Accrediting Association for Christian Schools
- National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
- National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program
- National Acoustic Laboratories
- National Acoustical Contractors Association of America
- National Acquisition Center
- National Acronym Slingers Association :-)
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Action Committee