References in periodicals archive ?
Muscat , May 25 (ONA) Deliberations of a seminar on the application of the National Accounting System 2008 in West Asia Region resumed today.
The rationales behind the adoption were 1) to effectively manage national assets and reflect them in national accounting, 2) to clearly show net national assets to help citizens understand the country's current fiscal situation, 3) to promote more responsible budget spending through project specific cost analyses, 4) to use various financial analysis methods of the new accounting system in making fiscal decisions and responding to fiscal situation changes, and 5) to raise transparency and management competence of the government's financial activities through double-entry bookkeeping.
It presents 18 analytical tables summarizing the principal national accounting aggregates based on official detailed national accounts data for 200-plus countries and areas of the world, from 1970 to 2007.
The Sum of the Satisfactions: Canada in the Age of National Accounting
National Accounting & Tax Symposium, Baltimore, MD
According to the latest findings of "GAAP Convergence 2002," the third in a series of surveys by major accounting firms aimed at encouraging convergence of national accounting standards with those issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), the world is moving closer to that standard.
Stone began his work in national accounting when he and James Meade prepared an annex on the national income and expenditure of Britain to accompany John Maynard Keynes' 1941 "White Paper" on British war finance.
Gray was also appointed to Jefferson Wells' National Accounting Solutions and Advisory Committee.
Drawing on basic data extracted from MADT and supplemented by estimates prepared by the Statistics Division of the UN, the book presents analytical tables summarizing the principal national accounting aggregates based on official national accounts data for more than 200 countries and areas of the world.
a leading national accounting, tax and consulting firm, has acquired the assets of How, Cacchione, Gainey PA, a tax and accounting firm in Naples, Fla.
a national accounting, tax and consulting firm serving mid-sized businesses, has announced it has acquired the non-attest assets of the Dallas accounting firm of Fisk & Robinson, PC, effective October 1, 2001.
a national accounting, tax and consulting firm, has acquired the operations of James & Scott Associates, Inc.
Dictionary browser ?
- Nathan Birnbaum
- Nathan George Jean
- Nathan Hale
- Nathaniel Bailey
- Nathaniel Bowditch
- Nathaniel Currier
- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Nathans Daniel
- nation assistance
- Nation Carry Amelia Moore
- Nation of Islam
- National Academy of Sciences
- national accounting
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- national agreement
- National Air Mobility System
- national anthem
- National Archives and Records Administration
- national assembly
- National Assembly for Wales
- national assistance
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
- national bank
- National Baseball Hall of Fame
- National Basketball Association
- National Bureau of Standards
- national capital
- national cemetery
- national censorship
- national championships
- national church
- National City
- National Climatic Data Center
- national code
- national command
- National Command Authorities
- national commander
Full browser ?
- National Acceptance Scheme for CPDW
- National Access
- National Access & Scaffolding Confederation
- National Access and Rescue Centre
- National Access and Scaffolding Confederation
- National Access Awareness Week
- National Access Consortium Western Cape
- National Access Customer Centers
- National Access Fee
- National Accessibility Scheme
- National Accessible Apartment Clearinghouse
- National Accessible Reading Assessment Projects
- National Accident Helpline
- National Accident Insurance Underwriters, Inc.
- National Accident Sampling System
- National Accommodation Association of South Africa
- National Accord for Raising Productivity and Quality
- National account
- National account
- National Account Index
- National Account Manager
- National Account Profile
- National Account Proposal System
- National Account Service Center
- National Account Service Company LLC
- National Account Service Manager
- National Account Systems
- National Account Team
- National Accountability Bureau
- National Accountability Group
- national accounting
- National Accounting Standards for Commercial Organizations
- National Accounts
- National Accounts Working Group
- National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine
- National Accreditation Authority
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
- National Accreditation Board
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- National Accreditation Commission
- National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation of Certification Bodies
- National Accreditation of Measurement and Sampling
- National Accreditation Program
- National Accreditation Standards
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- National Accrediting Association for Christian Schools
- National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program
- National Acoustic Laboratories
- National Acoustical Contractors Association of America
- National Acquisition Center
- National Acronym Slingers Association :-)
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Action Committee
- National Action Committee for Minorities in Engineering
- National Action Committee on AIDS