necking(redirected from neckings)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
1. Architecture A molding between the upper part of a column and the projecting part of the capital.
2. Informal The act of kissing and caressing.
1. informal the activity of kissing and embracing passionately
2. (Architecture) architect Also called: gorgerin one or more mouldings at the top of a column between the shaft and the capital
1. the act of embracing, kissing, and caressing amorously; petting.
2. a molding or group of moldings between the projecting part of a capital of a column and the shaft.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||necking - the molding at the top of a column|
|2.||necking - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)|
snogging - (British informal) cuddle and kiss