nonmobile

nonmobile

(ˌnɒnˈməʊbaɪl)
adj
not mobile
References in periodicals archive ?
Of the $972 million in revenue that Skyworks reported in its most recent quarter, (https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/02/17/heres-how-skyworks-makes-its-money.aspx) 73% came from chip sales to the mobile market , while the remaining 27% derived from sales to nonmobile or, as management refers to it, "broad market" applications.
The latest modular version of the ISS (a nonmobile and more sophisticated variant of MISS) participated in the large field project called Deep Propagating Gravity Wave Experiment over New Zealand (DEEPWAVE; Fritts et al.
On physical examination, a palpable, nonmobile, nontender lump over the lateral aspect of popliteal fossa was noted.
It included questions on the practicability of the urine bag for mobile and nonmobile patients, (3) the evaluation of the training and information materials, estimation of the extra time required, and on how staff perceived the feasibility of integrating such routines into their daily work routines.
Organizes mobile data into formats usable in all major review platforms for parallel review with all other nonmobile data sources.
(i) The sequential extraction revealed that the bulk of the metals in the dust samples collected in this study exists in nonmobile fraction.
There are migrating cells that are self-propelled (self-driven, with autonomous mobility) and others that are nonmobile. In the case of bacteria, flagella-associated self-propulsion is an important virulence factor for some strains such as Escherichia coli and plays a crucial role in attachment to biomaterial surfaces and infection [5, 6].
Examination revealed a firm, tender, nonfluctuant, and nonmobile right-sided paraspinal mass with mild erythema and without drainage (Figure 1).
The physical examination revealed a nonmobile 3 cm T x 3 cm AP x 2 cm CC hard mass on the posterior superomedial angle of the right scapula, sensitive to palpation (Figure 1).
On physical examination a visible, nontender, and nonmobile infraumbilical mass was noted.
She also had a lobulated, nonmobile mass with smooth margins felt along the left angle of the jaw most likely originating from the left parotid gland.
Stroke incidence is around 25% in patients with mobile plaques of the aortic arch, while it is only 2% in patients with quiescent nonmobile plaques [3].