Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Made or done without stops: a nonstop flight.
2. Unceasing; unremitting: nonstop criticism.
done without pause or interruption: a nonstop flight.
1. being without a single stop en route: a nonstop flight from New York to Dallas.
2. happening, done, or held without a pause: nonstop meetings.adv.
3. without a single stop en route.
4. without interruption; continually.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||nonstop - a flight made without intermediate stops between source and destination; "how many nonstops are there to Dallas?"|
flight - a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports; "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
|Adj.||1.||nonstop - (of a journey especially a flight) occurring without stops; "a nonstop flight to Atlanta"|
direct - direct in spatial dimensions; proceeding without deviation or interruption; straight and short; "a direct route"; "a direct flight"; "a direct hit"
|2.||nonstop - at all times; "around-the-clock nursing care"|
continuous, uninterrupted - continuing in time or space without interruption; "a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"- James Jeans; "a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"; "lived in continuous fear"; "a continuous row of warehouses"; "a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"; "moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks"
|Adv.||1.||nonstop - without stopping; "we are flying nonstop form New York to Tokyo"|