Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Consisting of, featuring, or controlled by one man: a one-man band; a one-man show at the art gallery.
2. Designed for or restricted to one person: a one-man tent.
3. Emotionally attached to or romantically involved with one man only.
consisting of or done by or for one man: a one-man band; a one-man show.
1. of or pertaining to, or operated, performed, or used by one person: a one-man office.
2. forming attachments to or involvements with one man only: a one-man dog.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||one-man - designed for or restricted to a single person; "a one-man show"; "a one-person tent"; "Sarah Silverman's hilarious one-woman show"|
single - existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual; "upon the hill stood a single tower"; "had but a single thought which was to escape"; "a single survivor"; "a single serving"; "a single lens"; "a single thickness"