Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.


A plural of optimum.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Optima Nonwovens offers the latest packaging machine technology, and in addition, offers a life cycle based service approach: "Optima Total Care".
22 April 2019 - Massachusetts, US-based Cambridge Bancorp, the holding company for Cambridge Trust Company and New Hampshire-based Optima Bank and Trust Company have closed a merger under which Optima merged with and into Cambridge Trust in a stock and cash transaction, the company said.
Effective upon the transaction, each outstanding share of Optima common stock will be converted into the right to receive USD32.00 in cash or 0.3468 shares of company common stock.
Optima shareholders have the right to elect cash, company stock, or a mix of cash and company stock, in exchange for their shares of Optima stock, subject to proration that will ensure that 95% of Optima shares will be exchanged for the company's stock, with the remaining 5% to be exchanged for cash.
The OPTIMA ImmuFill was specifically designed for filling bottles with (ancillary) reagents.
Optima is an SAP Gold partner providing strategy, licenses, implementation and support for SAP S/4HANA[R], SAP Fiori[R], SAP Solution Extensions from OpenText, and much more.
The new OPTIMA YELLOWTOP with PUREFLOW TECHNOLOGY is claimed to feature a completely new DIN-specific design.
Founder and CEO of Optima International Group's Ignacio Casamada Lasus was also present at the signing ceremony.
To be known as the Optima Sportswagon, it will be the first Kia estate model to compete against the likes of the Ford Mondeo and Hyundai i40.
Oncology company Celsion Corporation (NasdaqCM:CLSN) reported on Wednesday that ti has received Clinical Trial Application (CTA) approval from the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) to conduct the ongoing Phase III OPTIMA Study at clinical sites in China to treat primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma, HCC).
History has been repeated at the US show with the all-new 2016 Optima, a symbol of the Kia brand's continuous refinement and attention to detail.

Full browser ?