paneled(redirected from paneledly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A flat, usually rectangular piece forming a raised, recessed, or framed part of the surface in which it is set.
2. The space or section in a fence or railing between two posts.
3. A vertical section of fabric; a gore.
a. A thin wooden board, used as a surface for an oil painting.
b. A painting on such a board.
a. A board having switches or buttons to control an electric device.
b. An instrument panel.
6. A section of a telephone switchboard.
7. A cartoon drawing in a sequence of cartoons that form a narrative.
a. The complete list of persons summoned for jury duty.
b. Those persons chosen from this list to constitute a pool from which a jury or juries will be selected for a particular court.
c. A jury.
a. A group of people gathered to plan or discuss an issue, judge a contest, or act as a team on a radio or television quiz program.
b. A discussion by such a group.
tr.v. pan·eled, pan·el·ing, pan·els or pan·elled or pan·el·ling
1. To cover or furnish with panels.
2. To decorate with panels.
3. To separate into panels.