References in periodicals archive ?
Waddle a group of penguins on land is called a waddle, a colony, a rookery or a penguinery. In water, a group is called a raft
Waddle A group of land is called colony, a penguinery. group is "There's no way we thought we would go down there and actually find two penguins.