References in periodicals archive ?
Performer Danny Mac and with his wife Carley, above left, and Strictly partner Oti Mabuse, left Perh S
Perh S Performer Danny Mac and with his wife Carley, above left, and Strictly partner Oti Mabuse, left
Summary: Perh [Australia], Dec 14 (ANI): India lost the toss and was asked to bowl first in their second Test of the four-match series here at the Perth Stadium on Friday.
a w are perh actre baby: Jenna co-star Adding that she has also realised people don't really talk about it that much, she says: "But it's not put me off forever or scarred me forever."
t dr pitc Park Perh Partick costume, t get that pa Deep dow spend the rest and opposing haps you're the man inside Thistle mascot Kingsley's thinking this will be the year you rt in a gritty Channel 4 drama.
Four people of same family including Majid Ali, 10, Perh, 8, Naimat Khatoon were burnt to death, while 15 others including Sumaila, Farhan Ali Matilo, Hooran, Israr, Zareena, Sapna, Shabana, Muhammad Essa, Tehamina, Azizan, Komal, Tahira, Abdul Samad, and others were injured.
Perh aps many of us, including think-tanks influenced by the West, which by and large view the Chinese presence in Africa with undisguised suspicion, have been approaching the issue from the wrong perspective.
This result was followed by teak specimens with an incising density of 1,250 holes per [m.sup.2] and the unincised teak specimens, which were 0.95 percent per h ([+ or -] 0.1 %/h) and 0.41 percent perh ([+ or -] 0.1 %/h), respectively.
ML rollus, rolla, AL roella, ruella; some forms perh. influenced by ME rouel n.] 'a scroll; a scroll with its contained text; a roll of prayers [quot.: 1454]) 1325 MED); 'a maker or seller of rolls of parchment' Reaney; roll, sb (rolle, rol, rowle, rowl, roule (roull), roui, role, roole (roale), row, roll) [OF roolle, roulle, rolle, role] 'a piece of parchment, paper, or the like, which is written upon or intended to contain writing, etc., and is rolled up for convenience of handling or carrying; a scroll' 1225 NED); 'probably a maker or seller of rolls of parchment' Reaney; roll sb.
(30) eall hit bid swa du bidest (from bidest perh. shows confusion with pres.
[a nautical word perh. from 'relief' and 'abatement, cessation', which is also nautical] DOST a-luf aluiff, adv., 'nearer to the wind'.
Dictionary browser ?
- performing artist
- performing arts
- Pergolesi Giovanni Battista
- periarterial plexus
- periarteritis nodosa
- Pericallis cruenta
Full browser ?
- Pergolesi (composer)
- Pergolesi Giovanni Battista
- Pergolesi, Giovanni Battista
- pergolide mesylate
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Islam
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Islam Swasta
- Perguruan Tinggi Agama Kristen Negeri
- Perguruan Tinggi Hukum Militer
- Perguruan Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian
- Perguruan Tinggi Ilmu Quran
- Perguruan Tinggi Negeri
- Perguruan Tinggi Swasta
- Perham Memorial Hospital and Home
- Perhaps a little later
- Perheentupa syndrome
- Perheentupa, Jaakko
- Perhentian Island Resort
- Perhimpunan Ahli Penyakit Dalam Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Alumni Kolese Kanisius Jakarta
- Perhimpunan Bantuan Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Bantuan Hukum Rakyat
- Perhimpunan Dokter Hewan Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Dokter Paru Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Dokter Spesialis Kedokteran Jiwa Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Donor Darah Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Indonesia Baru
- Perhimpunan Kedokteran Anti Penuaan Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Mahasiswa Katolik Republik Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Manajemen Mutu Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Pelajar Indonesia United Kingdom
- Perhimpunan Peneliti Hati Indonesia
- Perhimpunan Peternak Unggas Indonesia
- perhumid climate
- perhydrase milk