Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to pierced: Pierced ears
1. Cut through with a sharp instrument; perforated.
2. Of or relating to a body part that has been perforated for the purpose of attaching a piece of jewelry.
3. Of or relating to a piece of jewelry designed to be worn in a such a body part: a pierced earring.
1. punctured or perforated, as to form a decorative design.
2. (of the ear) having the lobe punctured, as for earrings.
3. (of an earring) made to be worn in a pierced ear.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||pierced - having a hole cut through; "pierced ears"; "a perforated eardrum"; "a punctured balloon"|
cut - separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument; "the cut surface was mottled"; "cut tobacco"; "blood from his cut forehead"; "bandages on her cut wrists"