plasterer's float

Also found in: Thesaurus.
ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:
Noun1.plasterer's float - a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
hand tool - a tool used with workers' hands
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Some of these lefty products I've never seen before, such as a plasterer's float in the garden section and a calligraphy set in the writing section.
The instructions said to apply this direct from the tub using a smooth paint roller, then finish off with a plasterer's float.