poeticize(redirected from poeticising)
Related to poeticising: metaphrast
v. po·et·i·cized, po·et·i·ciz·ing, po·et·i·ciz·es
To describe or express in poetry or in a poetic manner.
To write poetry.
1. (Poetry) (tr) to put into poetry or make poetic
2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) (intr) to speak or write poetically
v. -cized, -ciz•ing. v.t.
1. to make (thoughts, feelings, etc.) poetic; express in poetry.
2. to write poetry about.v.i.
3. to speak or write poetry.
Past participle: poeticized