Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
Related to pullout: Pull out method
1. A withdrawal, especially of troops.
2. Change from a dive to level flight. Used of an aircraft.
3. An object designed to be pulled out.
1. an act or instance of pulling out; removal.
2. a withdrawal, as of troops or funds.
3. a maneuver by which an aircraft levels into horizontal flight after a dive.
4. a section of a newspaper or magazine that can be pulled out.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||pullout - to break off a military action with an enemy|
retreat - (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat; "the disorderly retreat of French troops"