References in periodicals archive ?
Jackson Kayak Kraken 15.5: Big boat made for speed, ocean currents, beach put-in's and covering a lot of water.
"The put-in of the ball is going to have a big impact, as well as the referee deciding when the ball can go in, if the scrum is stationary.
Put-in: 126 West to Route 36, seven miles past Triangle Lake or at the confluence of Deadwood Creek.
Even more tellingly, Ireland have been awarded nine penalties or free-kicks at their own put-in, while only being penalised twice - an 82% ratio.
lock Charteris is a master at wrecking lineout drives and opposition put-ins, with his part in spoiling England's set-piece in the final few seconds of their 2015 Rugby World Cup clash at Twickenham written into Welsh folklore.
Charteris is a master at wrecking lineout drives and opposition put-ins, with his part on spoiling England's set-piece in the final few seconds of their 2015 Rugby World Cup clash with England, at Twickenham, written into Welsh folklore.
Along the Middle Fork and Main Salmon Rivers in Idaho, boaters use air taxis for both put-ins and take-outs.
Against Saracens, the Ospreys scrum started well enough, but towards the end of the first half they were unceremoniously shoved off two of their own put-ins.
Referee Luke Pearce had warned Dan Robson during the match for his put-ins to the scrum, before Wasps packed down for a crucial setpiece five metres from the Tigers line in first-half stoppage time.
Those who long for a return to the days of 'competitive scrums' will point out that the put-ins are crooked and the chances of a win 'against the head' are negligible.
Put-ins for water-based cleanups begin at Alton Baker or Island Park only.
Dictionary browser ?
- put to sleep
- put to work
- put together
- put under
- put up
- put up with
- put upon
- put your foot in your mouth
- Putative father
- Putin Vladimir Vladimirovich
- Putnam Israel
- Putnam Rufus
Full browser ?
- put yourself at your ease
- put yourself in her place
- put yourself in her shoes
- Put Yourself in His Place
- put yourself in his shoes
- Put Yourself in My Place
- Put Yourself in My Place
- Put Yourself in My Shoes
- put yourself in somebody's place
- put yourself in somebody's shoes
- put yourself in somebody's shoes/place
- put yourself in someone else's place
- put yourself in someone else's shoes
- put yourself in someone's place
- put yourself in someone's shoes
- put yourself in their place
- put yourself in their shoes
- put yourself on the line
- put yourself on your country
- put yourself out
- Put-call parity
- Put-call parity relationship
- Put-call ratio
- Put-Call Ratios
- Put-In Bay
- Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- put-up job
- put-up jobs
- Put-Write Index