References in periodicals archive ?
Laughlin a composite quasi-particle (boson) in the <<Laughlin>> quantum liquid is a combination of an electron and three magnetic flux quanta [18, 21].
Let us to introduce a quasi-particle with a mass-energy [mu][c.
According to the soliton theory [29-30], the bell-type soliton in Equation (14) can move freely over macroscopic distances in a uniform velocity v in space-time retaining its form, energy, momentum and other quasi-particle properties.
Type-4 approach: quasi-particle, theoretical physics.
The topology will manifest itself by the presence of majorana bound states, Which are quantum states delocalized between the two ends of the system, And accessible using quasi-particle spectroscopy.
where E is the scattered energy of quasi-particle Dirac fermions.
Therefore, one coincides with energy of free light quasi-particle [h.
Furthermore he  analyzed those experimental results using EQPET (Electronic Quasi-Particle Expansion Theory).
2]-molecule in which the two valence electrons are deeply bounded-correlated into a single quasi-particle they called isoelectronium that is permitted by the covering hadronic chemistry.
We will also address the possibility of topologically non-trivial quasi-particle band-structures in the excitonic phase.
We may add that the concept of the supersymmetric version of a spin-1/2 quasi-particle and a hole as supersymmetric partners has been discussed in the literature .
We will investigate the structure of quasi-particle excitations of this superfluid, which should exhibit edge modes described as Majorana fermions.
Dictionary browser ?
- quasi contract
- Quasi corporation
- Quasimodo Salvatore
- quasi-stellar object
- quasi-stellar radio source
- Quassia amara
- quassia family
- quaternary ammonium compound
- Quaternary period
- quaternary structure
Full browser ?
- Quasi-Multiple Medium Method
- Quasi-municipal corporation
- Quasi-municipal corporation
- Quasi-Neutrality Condition
- Quasi-Newton method
- Quasi-normal mode
- Quasi-Normal Scale Elimination
- Quasi-Optic Diffraction Element
- Quasi-Optical Amplifier
- Quasi-Optical Faraday Rotator
- Quasi-Optical Gyrotron
- Quasi-Optical Network
- Quasi-Optical Phase Shifter
- Quasi-Optical Power Combining
- Quasi-Optical Slot Antenna
- Quasi-Optical System
- Quasi-Optical Transmission Line
- Quasi-Optical Waveguide Modeling
- Quasi-Orthogonal Function
- Quasi-Orthogonal Sequence
- Quasi-Orthogonal Space-Time Block Code
- quasi-parallel execution
- quasi-particle detector
- Quasi-Particle Local-Density Approximation
- Quasi-Particle Mean Density Approximation
- Quasi-Perfect Linear Binary Code
- quasi-perfect number
- Quasi-Perfectly-Matched Layer
- Quasi-periodic motion
- Quasi-periodic Oscillation
- Quasi-periodic oscillations
- Quasi-periodic Photonic Crystal
- Quasi-Periodic Steady State
- Quasi-Phase Matching
- Quasi-probability distribution
- Quasi-public corporation
- Quasi-Public Corporations
- Quasi-Quarter-Wave Resonator
- quasi-random code generator
- Quasi-random number
- Quasi-Random Signal
- Quasi-Random Signal Sequence
- Quasi-Random Signal Source
- Quasi-Random-Phase Approximation
- Quasi-Ray Gaussian Beam