Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to quilting: Pinterest
1. The process of doing quilted work.
a. Material used to make quilts.
b. Material that has been quilted.
1. (Knitting & Sewing) material used for making a quilt
2. (Knitting & Sewing) the act or process of making a quilt
3. (Knitting & Sewing) quilted work
1. the act or process of making quilts or quilted work.
2. material for making quilts.
3. material or work that has been quilted.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||quilting - stitching through layers of fabric and a filling so as to create a design|
|2.||quilting - a material used for making a quilt, or a quilted fabric|