Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Any of various tools used to shape or enlarge holes or bores.
2. A utensil with a conical, ridged projection, used for extracting juice from citrus fruits.
1. (Tools) a steel tool with a cylindrical or tapered shank around which longitudinal teeth are ground, used for smoothing the bores of holes accurately to size
2. (Tools) US a utensil with a conical projection used for extracting juice from citrus fruits; lemon squeezer
1. any of various rotary tools, with helical or straight flutes, for finishing or enlarging holes drilled in metal.
2. any bladelike pick or rod used for scraping, shaping, or enlarging a hole: a pipe reamer.
3. a deep, saucerlike dish with a grooved cone in the center for extracting the juice from a fruit.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||reamer - a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit|
squeezer - a kitchen utensil for squeezing juice from fruit
|2.||reamer - a drill that is used to shape or enlarge holes|
drill - a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)