remake(redirected from remakes)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
tr.v. re·made (-mād′), re·mak·ing, re·makes
To make again or anew.
1. The act of remaking.
2. Something in remade form, especially a new version of an earlier movie or song.
1. something that is made again, esp a new version of an old film
2. the act of making again or anew
vb, -makes, -making or -made
(tr) to make again or anew
re•make(v. riˈmeɪk; n. ˈriˌmeɪk)
v. -made, -mak•ing,
1. to make again or anew.
2. to film a new version of (an earlier motion picture, screenplay, or the like).n.
3. a more recent version of an existing film, screenplay, or story.
4. anything that has been remade, renovated, or rebuilt.
Past participle: remade
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||remake - creation that is created again or anew; "it is a remake of an old film"|
creation - an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
|Verb||1.||remake - make new; "She is remaking her image"|
produce, create, make - create or manufacture a man-made product; "We produce more cars than we can sell"; "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
phiên bản mới
remake[ˈriːmeɪk] n [film] → remake m
remake[ˈriːmeɪk] n (Cine) → remake m inv
remake→ إعَادَةُ صُنْع nová verze genindspilning Neuverfilmung νέα έκδοση ταινίας versión nueva uusi versio remake obrada remake リメイク 개작판 remake nyinnspilling przeróbka fazer uma nova versão de, refilmagem переделка nyinspelning ทำใหม่ yeniden çekim phiên bản mới 重制