Also found in: Financial, Wikipedia.
tr.v. re·manned, re·man·ning, re·mans
1. To supply with new personnel: reman a ship.
2. To imbue with new courage.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. to man again or to equip with new personnel
2. to instil anew with courage or manliness
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
v.t. -manned, -man•ning.
1. to resupply with personnel.
2. to restore the manliness or courage of.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Past participle: remanned
Collins English Verb Tables © HarperCollins Publishers 2011