References in periodicals archive ?
Lot 1 - thermochemical signaling thermochemical thermochemical ct-17-80 with remote sensor
Weapon System to engage threats based on information provided entirely from C2BMC remote sensor and track data.
Part of this C2BMC modernization is an engage on remote capability that enables the Aegis Weapon System to engage threats based on information provided entirely from C2BMC remote sensor and track data.
Once the linearity of the remote sensor is verified, its sensibility or its [lambda]-variation with temperature is checked.
The company said Pulse HMS uses a remote sensor interface, diagnostic and prognostic analytics software modules, and wireless communication capability to perform data collection of the overall health and performance of an aircraft.
It may be installed with a remote sensor housing up to 15 metres from the transmitter.
With almost 30 years of experience, McQ has earned a reputation for delivering rugged, state-of-the-art surveillance and remote sensor systems for a wide range of commercial and government clients.
A unit with a 4.5" diameter polypropylene wall mounted housing and remote sensor is also available.
As the name implies, a remote sensor must be capable of operating at a significant standoff distance and, ideally, would be undetectable by the target population.
Advances in mapping from remote sensor imagery; techniques and applications.
7: Does the terminal use a Serial or IP protocols to communicate with the remote sensor?
ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) said it received a $3.2 million follow-on contract from the Air Force Research Laboratory, Kirtland Air Force Base, N.M., to provide upgraded satellite remote sensor systems.
Dictionary browser ?
- remote access
- remote control
- remote delivery
- remote sensing
- remote sensor
- remote station
- remote terminal
- remote-access data processing
- remote-control bomb
- remotely piloted vehicle
- remoulade sauce
- removable disk
- removal company
- removal expenses
- removal firm
- removal man
- removal van
Full browser ?
- Remote Sensing Data
- Remote Sensing Data Analysis Service
- Remote Sensing Facility
- Remote Sensing Group
- Remote Sensing Information Gateway
- Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Remote Sensing of Environment Laboratory
- Remote Sensing Payload Working Group
- Remote Sensing Photogrammetry Society Conference
- Remote Sensing Public Access Center
- Remote Sensing Research Center
- Remote Sensing Research Group
- Remote Sensing Research Laboratory
- Remote Sensing Research Unit
- Remote Sensing Retrieval Methods
- Remote Sensing Rock Mechanics
- Remote Sensing Science Council
- Remote Sensing Service
- Remote Sensing Signal and Image Processing Laboratory
- Remote Sensing Society of Japan
- Remote Sensing Specialty Group
- Remote Sensing Support Coordinator
- Remote Sensing Support Services
- Remote Sensing Task Force
- Remote Sensing Team
- Remote Sensing Technology Center
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- Remote Sensing Tutorial
- Remote Sensing Unit
- Remote Sensing Work Group
- remote sensor
- Remote Sensor Control Workstation
- Remote Sensor for Monitoring Enemy Amphibious Activity
- Remote Sensor Management System
- Remote Sensor System
- Remote Sensor Systems for Physical Security
- Remote Sensors
- Remote Sentry
- Remote Sentry Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Remote Sequenced Packet Exchange
- Remote Server Administration Tools
- Remote Server Call
- Remote Server Name
- Remote Service Access Point
- Remote Service Center
- Remote Service Delivery
- Remote Service Module
- Remote Service Object
- Remote Service Request
- Remote Service System
- Remote Service Unit
- Remote Services Activation Meter
- Remote Services Delivery Support System
- Remote Services Gateway Module
- Remote Services Node
- Remote Set Point
- Remote Set Up
- Remote Shared Memory
- Remote Shared Object
- Remote Shell
- Remote shell daemon