replant(redirected from replanted)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
tr.v. re·plant·ed, re·plant·ing, re·plants
1. To plant (something) again or in a new place: separated and replanted the perennials.
2. To supply with new plants: replant a window box.
3. To reattach (an organ or limbs, for example) surgically to the original site.
1. to plant again: she replanted the bulbs that the dog had dug up.
2. (Surgery) to reattach (a severed limb or part) by surgery
1. to plant again.
2. to provide again with plants.
3. to reattach, as a severed finger, esp. with the use of microsurgery.
Past participle: replanted