reshoot(redirected from reshot)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. (Film) (tr) to shoot (a film, scene, photograph) again
2. (Broadcasting) (tr) to shoot (a film, scene, photograph) again
3. (Photography) (tr) to shoot (a film, scene, photograph) again
4. (Firearms, Gunnery, Ordnance & Artillery) (tr) to fire (a gun etc) again
5. (Firearms, Gunnery, Ordnance & Artillery) (tr) to fire a bullet at (someone or something) again
6. (Botany) (intr) (of a plant) to put out shoots again or put out new shoots
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
Switch to new thesaurus
|Verb||1.||reshoot - shoot again; "We had to reshoot that scene 24 times"|
motion picture, motion-picture show, movie, moving picture, moving-picture show, pic, film, picture show, flick, picture - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.