Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
tr.v. re·worked, re·work·ing, re·works
1. To work over again; revise.
2. To subject to a repeated or new process.
Something reworked: just a rework of an old speech.
1. to use again in altered form: the theme has been reworked in countless well-known poems.
2. to rewrite or revise
3. to reprocess for use again
re•work(v. riˈwɜrk; n. ˈriˌwɜrk)
v. -worked -wrought, -work•ing, v.t.
1. to work or form again: to rework gold.
2. to revise or rewrite: to rework an essay.
3. to process again or anew for reuse: to rework wool.n.
4. an act or instance of reworking.
Past participle: reworked
Switch to new thesaurus
|Verb||1.||rework - use again in altered form; "retread an old plot"|