rigger(redirected from rigger brushes)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. One that rigs: oil and gas riggers.
2. Nautical A ship with a specific kind of rigging. Often used in combination: a square-rigger.
1. (Nautical Terms) a workman who rigs vessels, etc
2. (Professions) a workman who rigs vessels, etc
3. (Rowing) rowing a bracket on a racing shell or other boat to support a projecting rowlock
4. (Mechanical Engineering) a person skilled in the use of pulleys, lifting gear, cranes, etc
5. (Professions) a person skilled in the use of pulleys, lifting gear, cranes, etc
a person who rigs.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||rigger - someone who rigs ships|
|2.||rigger - a long slender pointed sable brush used by artists|
|3.||rigger - someone who works on an oil rig|
oilman - a worker who produces or sells petroleum
|4.||rigger - a sailing vessel with a specified rig; "a square rigger"|