ringside(redirected from ringsides)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
1. The area or seats immediately outside an arena or ring, as at a prizefight.
2. A place providing a close view of a spectacle.
1. (Boxing) the area immediately surrounding an arena, esp the row of seats nearest a boxing or wrestling ring
2. (Wrestling) the area immediately surrounding an arena, esp the row of seats nearest a boxing or wrestling ring
a. any place affording a close uninterrupted view
b. (as modifier): a ringside seat.
1. the area occupied by the first row of seats on all sides of a boxing or wrestling ring.
2. a place providing a close view.adj.
3. pertaining to or situated at the ringside.