rotating(redirected from rotatingly)
v. ro·tat·ed, ro·tat·ing, ro·tates
1. To turn around on an axis or center. See Synonyms at turn.
2. To proceed in sequence; take turns or alternate: Interns will rotate through the various departments.
1. To cause to turn on an axis or center.
a. To plant or grow (crops) in a fixed order of succession.
b. To cause to alternate or proceed in sequence: The coach rotates her players frequently near the end of the game.
Having radiating parts; wheel-shaped.
1. revolving around a central axis, line, or point: the rotating blades of a helicopter.
2. passing in turn to each of two or more eligible parties: the rotating presidency of the EU.