Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that rounds, especially a tool for rounding corners and edges.
2. One, such as a security guard, who makes rounds.
3. A dissolute person.
a. A boxing match that goes on for a specified number of rounds. Often used in combination: a five-rounder.
b. rounders(used with a sing. verb) An English ball game similar to baseball.
1. (Ball Games, other than specified) a run round all four bases after one hit in rounders
2. (Tools) a tool or machine for rounding edges or surfaces
1. a person or thing that rounds something.
2. a person who makes a round.
3. a habitual drunkard or wastrel.
4. rounders, (used with a sing. v.) a game somewhat resembling baseball, played in England.
5. a boxing match of a specified number of rounds (used in combination): a 15-rounder.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||rounder - a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained|
bad person - a person who does harm to others
gigolo - a man who has sex with and is supported by a woman
|2.||rounder - a tool for rounding corners or edges|
tool - an implement used in the practice of a vocation