Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Any of various devices for preventing waste, damage, or loss.
2. A receptacle for catching the waste products of a process for further use in manufacture.
1. a device to prevent waste or loss
2. (Nautical Terms) nautical
a. a net used while loading a ship
b. a light sail set to catch wind spilling from another sail
3. (Clothing & Fashion) dialect overalls or a pinafore
4. Brit a dialect word for miser1
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||save-all - a receptacle for catching waste products for further use|
receptacle - a container that is used to put or keep things in
|2.||save-all - a sail set to catch wind spilled from a larger sail|
|3.||save-all - a net hung between ship and pier while loading a ship|