Serbian(redirected from serbianly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A native or inhabitant of Serbia; a Serb.
2. The South Slavic language of the Serbs, written in a Cyrillic alphabet.
Of or relating to Serbia or its people, language, or culture.
1. (Placename) of, relating to, or characteristic of Serbia, its people, or their language (formerly regarded as a dialect of Serbo-Croat)
2. (Languages) of, relating to, or characteristic of Serbia, its people, or their language (formerly regarded as a dialect of Serbo-Croat)
3. (Peoples) of, relating to, or characteristic of Serbia, its people, or their language (formerly regarded as a dialect of Serbo-Croat)
4. (Languages) the language spoken in Serbia
a. a native or inhabitant of Serbia
b. a speaker of the Serbian language
Usage: See at Bosnian
Ser•bi•an(ˈsɜr bi ən)
2. Serbo-Croatian as spoken and written in Serbia.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Serbia, its inhabitants, or the Serbo-Croatian of Serbia.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Serbian - a member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries|
Serbia, Srbija - a historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia; Serbs settled the region in the 6th and 7th centuries
Slav - any member of the people of eastern Europe or Asian Russia who speak a Slavonic language
|Adj.||1.||Serbian - of or relating to the people or language or culture of the region of Serbia|
người Serbiathuộc nước/người/tiếng Serbiatiếng Serbia
A. ADJ → serbio
B. N → serbio/a m/f
1. adj → serbo/a
2. n (person) → serbo/a; (language) → serbo