sextuplicate(redirected from sextuplication)
sex·tu·pli·cate(sĕk-sto͞o′plĭ-kĭt, -styo͞o′-, -stŭp′lĭ-)
Six times as many or as much.
tr.v. (-kāt′) sex·tu·pli·cat·ed, sex·tu·pli·cat·ing, sex·tu·pli·cates
1. To make six times as great; multiply by six.
2. To make six copies of.
1. One of six similar things.
2. A set of six identical copies.
a group or set of six things, esp identical copies
1. six times as many, much, or often
2. (Mathematics) maths raised to the sixth power
(Mathematics) to multiply or become multiplied by six
[C20: from sextu(ple + du)plicate]
Past participle: sextuplicated