shaver(redirected from shavers)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
a. One who shaves.
b. A device, especially an electric razor, that is used in shaving.
2. Informal A small child, especially a boy.
1. a person or thing that shaves
2. (Hairdressing & Grooming) Also called: electric razor or electric shaver an electrically powered implement for shaving, having reciprocating or rotating blades behind a fine metal comb or pierced foil
3. informal a youngster, esp a young boy
4. obsolete a person who makes hard or extortionate bargains
1. a person or thing that shaves.
2. an electric razor.
3. Informal. a small boy; youngster.
4. a fellow.
5. a person who makes close bargains or is extortionate.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||shaver - an adult male who shaves|
|2.||shaver - a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"|
child's body - the body of a human child
bairn - a child: son or daughter
buster - a robust child
changeling - a child secretly exchanged for another in infancy
child prodigy, infant prodigy, wonder child - a prodigy whose talents are recognized at an early age; "Mozart was a child prodigy"
kiddy - a young child
orphan - a child who has lost both parents
peanut - a young child who is small for his age
poster child - a child afflicted by some disease or deformity whose picture is used on posters to raise money for charitable purposes; "she was the poster child for muscular dystrophy"
silly - a word used for misbehaving children; "don't be a silly"
sprog - a child
urchin - poor and often mischievous city child
|3.||shaver - a razor powered by an electric motor|
razor - edge tool used in shaving
dao cạo điện