References in periodicals archive ?
The hourlong exams will be performed by students under the supervision of a registered diagnostic medical and cardiac sonographer. Harper's program conforms to all patient safety regulations.
The facility will capitalize on improved turnaround times by eliminating redundant data entry workflows (re-dictating measurements and sonographer's findings) improve quality and reduction of quality control steps.
The group's AI-based software aims to boost scanning quality and to streamline sonographer workflow in medical ultrasound specialties, such as anaesthesiology, obstetrics, gynaecology, radiology and primary care medicine.
The ultrasound software and simulation company said its software aims to boost scanning quality and to streamline sonographer workflow in medical ultrasound specialities, such as anaesthesiology, obstetrics, gynaecology, radiology and primary care medicine.
- Support for sonographers' health with intuitive controls for easy operation and stress-free ergonomics for various patient exams with help from Canon Medical's Healthy Sonographer Program a CME accredited training and web support offering.
there may be one more midwife, sonographer, healthcare professional out there who reads this today and goes 'Aaaaahhh I see what she means' and changes how they approach talking to new mums in the future."
But when Sinead tells the sonographer about the bleeding, she's examined further with some scary results.
This sonographer expressed a concern with delivering high-quality prenatal screening when no longer able to identify a MR group and offer NIPT.
Despite my protestations to the contrary, sonographer lady could see I wasn't on top form.
I lay on the bed while the sonographer put the cold gel onto my belly and I watched the screen in anticipation but I couldn't really see much.
The sonographer had told Emma now 30, she was showing signs of twin to twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) - a condition which affects identical twins who share a placenta and can be potentially fatal to both.
All of the sonographers participating in the study were Cervical Length Education and Review (CLEAR) certified, and the institution's lead sonographer carried out a ongoing quality assurance program.
Dictionary browser ?
- sonnet cycle
- sonnet sequence
- sonny boy
- Sonny Liston
- Sonoma County
- Sonora gum
- Sonora lac
- Sonora semiannulata
- Sonoran Desert
- Sonoran lyre snake
- Sonoran whipsnake
- Sonorous figures
- Sonorous tumor
- Sons of Freedom
- Sons of the prophets
Full browser ?
- Sonobuoy Data Processing System
- Sonobuoy Interference Avoidance Plan
- Sonobuoy Launch Container
- Sonobuoy Localization System
- Sonobuoy Missile Impact Location System
- Sonobuoy Precision Aerial Delivery
- Sonobuoy Reference System
- Sonobuoy Thinned Random Array Program
- sonographic estimated fetal weight
- Sonoita Patagonia Alliance for Rural Community Learning
- Sonoita-Elgin Emergency Services Inc.
- Sonoita-Elgin Fire Department