squiggle(redirected from squigglier)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
A small wiggly mark or scrawl.
intr.v. squig·gled, squig·gling, squig·gles
1. To squirm and wriggle.
2. To make squiggles.
1. a mark or movement in the form of a wavy line; curlicue
2. an illegible scrawl
3. (intr) to wriggle
4. (Art Terms) (intr) to form or draw squiggles
5. (Art Terms) (tr) to make into squiggles
[C19: perhaps a blend of squirm + wiggle]
n., v. -gled, -gling. n.
1. a short, irregular curve or twist, as in writing or drawing.v.i.
2. to move in or appear as squiggles.v.t.
3. to form in or cause to appear as squiggles; scribble.
Past participle: squiggled
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||squiggle - a short twisting line |
line - a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
|2.||squiggle - an illegible scrawl; "his signature was just a squiggle but only he could make that squiggle"|