Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
An order that remains in force until specifically changed or withdrawn, especially one relating to military or parliamentary procedure.
1. (Banking & Finance) Also called: banker's order an instruction to a bank by a depositor to pay a stated sum at regular intervals. Compare direct debit
2. (Parliamentary Procedure) a rule or order governing the procedure, conduct, etc, of a legislative body
3. (Military) military one of a number of orders which have or are likely to have long-term validity
1. a general order always in force in a military command.
2. standing orders , the rules ensuring continuity of parliamentary procedure during the meetings of an assembly.
A promulgated order which remains in force until amended or cancelled.
자동 대체의 의뢰
lệnh trả tiền