Magnus rotary steerable
system delivers high-performance, precise directional control.
Designed with wide-beams and high-powered steerable
spot beams, Intelsat 39 will deliver high-speed agile connectivity services.
According to the company, Intelsat 39, designed with wide-beams and high-powered steerable
spot beams, will deliver high-speed agile connectivity services.
Designed with wide-beams and steerable
spot beams, Intelsat 39 will deliver agile connectivity services.
Jodrell Bank is the home of the Lovell Telescope, the world's third largest steerable
This technology ranges from Conoco-Phillips Alaska's steerable
drilling liner and BP's proprietary digital rocks technology program to Netherland-based Biodentify's patented technology developed to analyze surface soil or seabed samples, recognizing otherwise undetectable hydrocarbon microseep-age from prospective areas.
is a developer of innovative, enterprise-grade electronically steerable
The deployed system will include steerable
, high-powered acoustic hailing devices, developed by Ultra Electronics, which will be used to target flocks of birds and enable harassment with a variety of audible sounds.
Three styles are offered: a fixed, non-adjustable unit with rigid wheels for straight line movement; an adjustable model that includes two dollies connected with a slider bar to form one larger dolly with an adjustable overall width, also for moving in straight lines; and a steerable
version with a swivel top plate and a pulling bar to allow for easy maneuvering around turns and corners.
A radiopaque loop wire is positioned at the distal end of the steerable
sheath to aid in the localization of the fossa ovalis.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) has achieved the highest rate of penetration (ROP) ever achieved in Kuwait's North field with the region's first deployment of the BHGE TerrAdapt ao adaptive drill bit combined with the BHGE AutoTrak ao eXpressrotary steerable
The 60-year-old Lovell Telescope, which dominates the site, was the world's largest steerable
telescope when it was completed in 1957.