Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. The side of a store or shop facing a street.
2. A room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a political office in a storefront.
1. Of, relating to, or being that side of a store facing a street: storefront window boxes.
2. Operating in a room or suite of rooms in a commercial building at street level: a storefront lawyer.
1. (Commerce) the outside part of a shop facing onto the street, including the door and windows
a. a small shop or office opening onto the street
b. (as modifier): a tiny storefront office.
1. the side of a store facing a street, usu. containing display windows.
2. a room or establishment at street level with frontage on a street or thoroughfare.adj.
3. of or located in a storefront: a storefront community center.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||storefront - the front side of a store facing the street; usually contains display windows|
display window, shop window, shopwindow, show window - a window of a store facing onto the street; used to display merchandise for sale in the store
front - the side that is seen or that goes first