Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
2. A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
3. One who performs a striptease.
4. An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
1. (Professions) a striptease artist
2. a person or thing that strips
3. (Chemistry) a device or substance for removing paint, varnish, etc
1. a person or thing that strips.
2. a person who performs a striptease.
3. a chemical solution that removes varnish, paint, etc., from a surface.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||stripper - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish|
|2.||stripper - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books|
worker - a person who works at a specific occupation; "he is a good worker"
|3.||stripper - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music|
|4.||stripper - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day|
égreneuse sur piedstrip-teaseuse
스트립 쇼를 하는 사람
người biểu diễn thoát y