Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Wikipedia.
1. Of exceptional quality or refinement.
2. Excessively delicate or refined.
3. Of extra fine texture: superfine sandpaper.
1. of exceptional fineness or quality
2. excessively refined
1. extra fine, as in grain or texture: superfine sugar.
2. excessively refined; overnice.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||superfine - of extremely fine size or texture; "superfine sugar"; "a superfine file"|
fine - of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles; "wood with a fine grain"; "fine powdery snow"; "fine rain"; "batiste is a cotton fabric with a fine weave"; "covered with a fine film of dust"
|2.||superfine - excessively delicate or refined|
refined - (used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel; "she was delicate and refined and unused to hardship"; "refined people with refined taste"
|3.||superfine - (used especially of merchandise) very fine in quality; "made of superfine Flemish cloth"|
best - (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities; "the best film of the year"; "the best solution"; "the best time for planting"; "wore his best suit"