swishy(redirected from swishier)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
adj. swish·i·er, swish·i·est
1. Producing a swishing sound.
2. Offensive Slang Effeminate.
adj, swishier or swishiest
1. moving with a swishing sound
2. slang US effeminate and homosexual
adj. swish•i•er, swish•i•est.
1. causing a swishing sound or motion.
2. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. (of a man or boy) exhibiting feminine characteristics; effeminate; homosexual.
usage: Definition 2 is used with disparaging intent and is perceived as insulting.