tax-exempt(redirected from tax-exempts)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Not subject to taxation, as the capital or income of a philanthropic organization.
2. Producing interest that is exempt from income tax: tax-exempt bonds.
A tax-exempt security.
1. (Accounting & Book-keeping) (of an income or property) exempt from taxation
2. (Accounting & Book-keeping) (of an asset) earning income that is not subject to taxation
1. not subject or liable to taxation.
2. providing income that is not taxable.n.
3. a tax-exempt security.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||tax-exempt - a security that is not subject to taxation|
|Adj.||1.||tax-exempt - (of goods or funds) not taxed; "tax-exempt bonds"; "an untaxed expense account"|