three-ring circus(redirected from three-ring circuses)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A circus having simultaneous performances in three separate rings.
2. Informal A situation characterized by confusing, engrossing, or amusing activity.
1. a circus with three rings in which separate performances are carried on simultaneously
2. a situation of confusion, characterized by a bewildering variety of events or activities
(or three′-ringed`) cir′cus,
1. a circus having three adjacent rings in which performances take place simultaneously.
2. something spectacular, tumultuous, or entertaining.