time exposure(redirected from time exposures)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A photographic exposure made by leaving the shutter open a relatively long time, generally a second or more.
2. An image so made.
1. (Photography) an exposure of a photographic film for a relatively long period, usually a few seconds
2. (Photography) a photograph produced by such an exposure
1. exposure of photographic film for a period longer than the slowest automatic shutter speed of the camera.
2. a photograph taken by means of such an exposure.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||time exposure - a photograph produced with a relatively long exposure time|
|2.||time exposure - exposure of a film for a relatively long time (more than half a second)|
exposure - the act of exposing film to light