toed(redirected from toedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. Having a toe, especially of a specified number or kind. Often used in combination: an even-toed ungulate.
a. Driven obliquely: a toed nail.
b. Secured by obliquely driven nails: a toed beam.
1. having a part resembling a toe
2. (Building) (of a vertical or oblique member of a timber frame) fixed by nails driven in at the foot
3. (in combination) having a toe or toes as specified: five-toed.
1. having a toe: toed stockings.
2. having a toe of a specific kind or number (used in combination): three-toed sloth.
a. (of a nail) driven obliquely.
b. fastened by toed nails.