Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. A set of tools, usually in a single container.
2. Computers A collection of software routines that together serve a specific purpose, such as modifying an existing program.
3. A collection of documents, such as informational summaries and form letters, that one, especially an adviser or instructor, uses to inform others about a topic of interest.
1. a set of tools designed to be used together or for a particular purpose
2. (Computer Science) software designed to perform a specific function, esp to solve a problem: your online printer toolkit.
3. a fixed set of procedures, guidelines, criteria, etc, established to ensure a desired or required result or prevent oversights: We need a toolkit to tackle domestic abuse.