totaled(redirected from totaledly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. An amount obtained by addition; a sum.
2. The whole amount of something; the entirety: The storm damaged the total of the housing units.
1. Of, relating to, or constituting the whole amount; entire: the total population of the city. See Synonyms at whole.
2. Complete; utter; absolute: total concentration; a total effort; a total fool.
v. to·taled, to·tal·ing, to·tals or to·talled or to·tal·ling
1. To determine the total of; add up: They totaled the applications at 600.
2. To equal a total of; amount to: The week's receipts totaled more than $90,000.
3. To wreck completely; demolish: The driver survived the crash but totaled the car.
To add up; amount: It totals to $25.
All together; entirely.