1. a vehicle which has been towed away because, for example, it was illegally parked
2. the act or instance of towing away a vehicle
referring to an area or zone from which vehicles will be towed away
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. an act of towing away a vehicle that has been illegally parked.
2. the vehicle towed away.adj.
3. designated as an area from which such vehicles are towed away.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.