Fact.MR has announced the addition of the "Toxic Shock
syndrome treatment Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking - Global Review 2018 to 2026"report to their offering.
Summary: Toxic Shock
syndrome is a rare life threatening disease caused by staphylococcal or streptococcal exotoxins.
The author traces the social history of tampon-related toxic shock
syndrome from the perspectives of technology and bacteria, medicine and epidemiology, communication and journalism, law and litigation, and policy and politics, showing how different professionals and organizations had different conceptualizations, approaches, methods, assumptions, and reactions to the health crisis.
In 2017, model Lauren Wasser issued a warning after losing her right leg to a deadly bacterial infection caused by a tampon. Wasser was diagnosed with Toxic Shock
Syndrome (TSS) in 2012 when she was 24 years old.
syndrome (TSS) is characterized by high fever, erythematous rash with subsequent desquamation of the skin, shock, and multiple organ involvement and was first reported by Todd et al.
Streptococcal toxic shock
syndrome (STSS) was defined in 1993 as the isolation of group A Streptococcus (GAS) with parameters indicative of multiorgan dysfunction (1).
Reuben Harvey-Smith developed toxic shock
syndrome after scorching himself on an iron.
Staphylococcal toxic shock
syndrome (STSS) is an acute, toxin-mediated febrile illness that rapidly leads to multiple organ dysfunction syndromes, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a multisystem autoimmune and inflammatory disease.
Her family had thought the 14-yearold was suffering from norovirus but now believe she died from an ultrarare infection called toxic shock
syndrome - which affects just 40 people a year in the UK.
A TEESSIDE mum is urging women to be more aware of the dangers of toxic shock
syndrome 10 years after losing her teenage daughter to the condition.
Dear Dr Cath, A PAL told me not to use tampons because of toxic shock
. What is it?
She had a heart attack at 6.04am on July 11, 2007 as a result of the rare bacterial infection, Toxic Shock
Syndrome and died at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.